Company Registration in Vijayanagar consultant provides the best services in Bangalore City. To do business in Vijayanagar, it can be either through a Sole Proprietor or Partnership Firm or Company. So to do business in more legal form and more corporate form, Company is the best form of enterprise to register with Companies that can be registered either as Private Limited Company or One Person Company or Public Limited Company. All the companies are to be registered with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs. The Process is almost the same for Private Limited Company, One Person Company, and Public limited company with some additional requirements for Public limited Company. You can register in any of the above 3 forms of Company depends on the nature of the business, Business Structure.
The Main Key features and differences between Private Limited Company, One Person Company, and Public Limited Company are as follows.
- Minimum 2 directors and 2 shareholders are required to form a Private Limited Company. The maximum number of members in the case of Private Limited Company is restricted to 50.
- One Director and One Shareholder are required in the case of One Person Company.
- In the case of Public Limited Company, a minimum of 3 directors and 7 members are required. There is no restriction for the maximum number of members in the case of Public Limited Company.
- There is no restriction for a minimum paid-up capital in the case of a private Limited Company. It can be even Rs. 10,000.
- The Minimum paid-up capital for a public limited company is Rs. 500,000.
- Shares of Public Limited Company can be easily transferred but there is a restriction in the transfer of shares in the case of Private Limited Company or One Person Company.
- The public can subscribe shares of Public Limited Company as Public Limited Company can issue Prospectus but Private Company/OPC cannot issue shares to Public as it is prohibited for the issue of prospectus.
- In the case of Public Limited Company, Directors have to sign an undertaking to acquire the qualification of shares of the Public Limited Company. But in the case of Private Company/OPC, the undertaking to acquire the qualification of shares is not required.
- A public limited company can issue Share Warrants and Private Company/OPC cannot issue Share Warrants.
Following Is the Procedure To Company Registration In Vijayanagar
- We have to apply Digital signature for the directors of the company and to the persons who subscribed to articles of association of the Company. DSC is a secure digital key issued by Certifying Authorities. It is used for the purpose of validating and certifying the identity of the person who is holding the certificate. Pan and Aadhar are required to apply for a Digital Signature Certificate. For e-filing with MCA, DSC is mandatory. We will take care of applying DSC. The only thing you need to do is providing a pan and Aadhar to us.
- The next step in the Company incorporation process is getting Name Approval. For getting name approval, we need a minimum of 1 name and a maximum of 4 names from you. You should provide the significance of the name and brief objectives of the company while getting name approval. Based on availability, we will get name approval from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). The name approval process will take 1 to 2 working days.
- The preparation of MOA and AOA is the next step in the company incorporation process. Memorandum of Association (MOA) is the legal document where we will define all the objectives and activities of the company. Articles of Association (AOA) is the legal document where we will define all the internal rules and regulations which are drafted in the form of a deed. It also defines the shareholding pattern of the company. Basically Articles of Association is the rule book of the company operations.
- We need to obtain the Director Identification Number (DIN) for all the directors. Director Identification Number (DIN) is the unique identification number allotted to the director of the company by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- After the preparation of MOA and AOA, we need to submit Spice+ form, MOA, AOA, and Agile Proform. In Spice Plus we will submit the details of the authorized capital of the company, Paid-up capital, Shareholding Pattern, director details, and Shareholder details. And in Agile Pro we will give details for GST, PF, ESI, and other registrations. After verifying all the above documents by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Further, if they require any other details, they will ask for resubmission otherwise we will get Certificate of Incorporation.
- After getting approval for Company, they will allot Pan, Tan, PF, ESI, and GST numbers. We will get the bank account numbers also in the same procedure. No need to separately apply for the bank.
How to get Company Registration in Vijayanagar?
Are you looking to get Company Registration in Vijayanagar? Then we will help you with this to get registered. We are top CA Consultants in Vijayanagar. Feel free to send your inquiry to email@example.com or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/.