DIR 3 DIN KYC FILING @ Rs. 949 *
In 1 day . From Any where . At a Single Click
Penalty for delay is Rs. 5,000 .
4.8/5 Customer Review
4.8/5 Customer Review
Get Quote Instantly in a Minute
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Fill the form!
Simply fill the given form to get started.
Call to discuss
Our expert will connect with you & prepare
Get your DIR 3 Filing Confirmation
Why should you register your Company?
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company makes it genuine and increases the authenticity of your business.
- Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
- Attracts more customers
- Procures bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease.
- Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand
- You will also get Zero Balance Current Account – Powered by DBS Bank *
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR DIR 3 KYC FILING
Passport, if available.
Bank Statement/Electricity Bill/Phone Bill
Unique Email ID & Mobile Number
Digital Signature of the Director
WHY START-UPS PREFER PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY AS A BUSINESS FORM?
The Private Ltd Company is one of the most preferred business legal forms by growing Indian start-ups. A private limited company can fulfill the requirement of raising funds from private investors easily; attract less tax and is a separate legal entity with perpetual succession which is restricted to other business types. Find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why do I need to do this DIR-3 KYC filing?
- As part of updating its registry, MCA is conducting KYC of all Directors of all companies through the e-form DIR-3 KYC.
- Accordingly, every Director or Partner who has been allotted DIN on or before 31/03/2019 and whose DIN is in ‘Approved’ status, is mandatorily required to file form DIR-3 KYC on or before 30th April, 2019.
Q. What are the consequences of not filing DIR 3 DIN KYC with MCA?
- The Government will deactivate your DIN.
- The Company/LLP in which you are Director/Partner cannot file ROC Annual Returns, which may result in striking off of the Company/LLP.
- Director/Partner with non-active DIN cannot incorporate a Company/LLP in future.
- The authenticity of Director/Partner is put at risk during fund raising and loan proposals.
- The de-activated DIN shall be re-activated only after penalty fee of Rs. 5,000 for each director/partner.
Q. Do I Get any confirmation post Filing the DIR-KYC Document?
An Approval mail will be sent to the email ID of director (As mentioned in KYC form) and also to the user who has filed the e-Form
Q. What is the time required for completing filing of DIR-3 form?
Generally, it takes an hour depending on receiving proper documents, Digital Signature from company side.