LLP ROC Compliance AMC @ Rs. 667 per month
Leave your legalities to us and focus more on your dream business
Dedicated Legal Manager
PAN & TAN Registration
Get Quote Instantly in a Minute
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Fill the form!
Simply fill the given form to get started.
Call to discuss
Our legal expert will connect with you & prepare documents.
we will give you timely Reminders
Why should you register your Company?
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company makes it genuine and increases the authenticity of your business.
- Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
- Attracts more customers
- Procures bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease.
- Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand
- You will also get Zero Balance Current Account
MANDATORY ANNUAL COMPLIANCES
|Form No. to be Filed||When is this compliance to be done?||Penalty or Consequences for not filing Form 11 and Form 8|
|1. Form 11 |
(Annual Return of LLP)
|Within 60 days from the end of Every Financial Year|
WHY START-UPS PREFER PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY AS A BUSINESS FORM?
The Private Ltd Company is one of the most preferred business legal forms by growing Indian start-ups. A private limited company can fulfill the requirement of raising funds from private investors easily; attract less tax and is a separate legal entity with perpetual succession which is restricted to other business types. Find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Why LLP ROC Compliance is required?
LLP is a corporate entity and is operated by legal rules and procedures as given in the LLP Act 2008. ROC is a Government office under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs to look after the compliances of LLPs under its jurisdiction. Every LLP irrespective of its size has to file Annual returns giving details about its management and financial performance. Any delay in filing of returns attract penalty as given in the table below.
Q. What are the 3 benefits of AMC for LLPs?
Here it goes
- Many LLPs are unable to keep up with the filing due dates and end up paying heavy penalties.
We believe in strong follow-up and reminder system to ensure that your filings are done on time.
- Every Entrepreneur has to focus on the business and leave the legalities to able and trusted hands.Thousands of LLP have trusted Startupwala for their ROC compliances.
- There are lot of cost savings under AMC. Explained in the quote.
Q. What are the Savings under Startupwala LLP AMC Service?
Q. What are the ROC Compliances applicable for an LLP?
- Filing of Annual returns via Form 11 & Form 8
- ROC Filing for Event based compliances as given below
- Change in the Registered Office
- Appointment of Partners
- Changes in Designation of Partners
- Increase in Capital Contribution of LLP
- Change in Name and Main objects of the LLP
- Loan & Charge Management
- Changes in DIN
Q. What are the Compliance exemptions for LLP?
There are many privileges for LLP in comparison to a Private Limited company, in terms of exemptions from maintenance of Minutes book, Statutory registers, Annual general meeting and flexible tax rates.
Q. Is a Board meeting to be held for a Limited Liability Partnership?
Board meeting is generally associated with a Board of Directors meeting. There are no directors involved in an LLP, instead designated Partners run the business and are held responsible for compliances. Hence, Board of Partners meeting is suggested in case of an LLP firm.
Q. Is Annual General meeting (AGM) applicable to an LLP?
No, AGM is not required for an LLP. AGM is a once in a year meeting for Shareholders of the Company. As there is no concept of shareholding in an LLP, no AGM is to be held.