One Person Company Registration in Bangalore
In Just 15 days . From Any where in India. In just 3 Simple Steps
We are definitely not the Cheapest But the Best for Your Business.
Everything is included until the issue of the certificate of incorporation.
- One Digital Signature
- DIN For One Directors
- Name Approval of Company
- MOA & AOA
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Company e-PAN & TAN
Perfect for startups to start operations immediately after the incorporation.
- Everything of Basic Pack +
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- INC 20A (Commencement Filing)
- GST Registration
- MSME Registration (Udyam)
- Incorporation Kit
Ultimate pack for incorporation of a Company with no worries for six months.
- Everything from Silver Pack +
- First Auditor Appointment
- Filing of ADT-1 Form to ROC
- GST Ready Cloud A/c Software
- GST Return for Six Month
- TDS Return for Six Month
Register your company today
A One Person Company is a form of Private Limited Company with the only limitation that it cannot have more than one owner. So, if you are the only owner of a business, and are not looking forward to sharing your ownership with any other entity, a One Person Company can be your best choice.
A one-person company is a form of Private Limited Company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013. It is owned by a single shareholder. The sole shareholder of the OPC must be an individual who is an Indian citizen who is resident in India. Even though, as its only owner, the shareholder is entitled to pocket all the income and profits of the OPC, his liabilities towards the business are restricted to the unpaid amount of his subscribed capital only.
- legal standing
- Easy access to funding
- less conformity
- Easy integration
- Easy to manage
- Constant repetition
Checklist for One Person Company Registration
1. An Indian national and resident as the only owner
2. At least one director who is an Indian resident
3. A business premises with registered address
4. A new, unique, and original name of the company
Documents Required :
In India, private limited company registration cannot be done without proper identity and address proof. Listed below are the documents accepted by the MCA for the online company registration process:
Identity and Address Proof
– Scanned copy of PAN card or passport (foreign nationals & NRIs)
– Scanned copy of voter ID/passport/driving licence
– Scanned copy of the latest bank statement/telephone or mobile bill/electricity or gas bill
– Scanned passport-sized photograph specimen signature (blank document with signature [directors only])
– Details of the Nominee.
Registered Office Proof
– Scanned copy of notarized rental agreement in English
– Scanned copy of no-objection certificate from the property owner
– Scanned copy of sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property)
Note: Your registered office need not be a commercial space; it can be your residence too.
Why consultry ?
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company makes it genuine and increases the authenticity of your business.
– Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
– Attracts more customers
– Procures bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease.
– Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
– Greater capital contribution and greater stability
– Increases the potential to grow big and expand
– You will also get Zero Balance Current Account
The registrar of companies (RoC) across India expect applicants to follow a few naming guidelines. Some of them are subjective, which means that approval can depend on the opinion of the officer handling your application. However, the more closely you follow the rules listed below, the better your chances of approval. First, however, do ensure that your name is available.
If you have all the documents in order, it will take no longer than 15 days. However, this is dependent on the workload of the registrar.
No, new company registration is a fully online process. As all documents are filed electronically, you would not need to be physically present at all. You would need to send us scanned copies of all the required documents & forms.
Our Partners Benefit From
Expertise in Registrations & Compliance.
Earn Money & Peace of Mind while we work in the background for you.