One Person Company Registration in Silk Board consultant provides services in Silk-Board with top consultancy in all over Bangalore in your doorstep, OPC is the corporate entity where a single person can start a business and runs in Corporate Form with Limited Liability. Compare to Private Limited Company, One Person Company has lesser Compliance.
- Limited Liability: In the case of One Person Company, the liability of the company is restricted to the capital amount.
- Continuous Existence: One Person Company is a separate Legal entity so that the directors/members are different from the company. The company will continue irrespective of directors. Directors can add or retire but Company will continue up to continuity of business.
- Less Legal Compliance: OPC is having lesser legal Compliance compared to Private Limited Company or Public Limited Company. One Person Company is exempt from holding an annual general meeting or extraordinary general meetings. The resolution signed by the single Director and entered into the minute’s book is sufficient, in lieu of a General / Extraordinary General Meeting.
- Lesser Tax Rates: If the turnover of the company is less than Rs.400 Crores then the income tax rate is 25% compared to partnership form it is 30%.
One Person Company Registration Process:-
- Obtaining DSC: A Digital Signature Certificate is a secure digital key that is issued by the certifying authorities for the purpose of validating and certifying the identity of the person holding this certificate. For e-filing with MCA, DSC is mandatory. We will take care of applying DSC. The only thing you need to do is providing a pan and aadhar to us.
- Name Approval: We should give a minimum of 1, maximum of 4 proposed names. Based on availability, we will get name approval from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). It will take 1 to 2 working days for getting name approval.
- Obtaining DIN: Director Identification Number (DIN) is the unique identification number allotted to the director of a company by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA).
- MOA & AOA: MOA and AOA should be drafted as per the provisions of Companies Act 2013. MOA is a legal document prepared to define the activities of the company. AOA is the rule book of company operations i.e., internal rules and regulations drafted in the form of a deed and also the Shareholding pattern of the company defined in AOA.
- Appointment of Nominee:- The rules for incorporation of one person company require that the sole member of a One Person Company should include the name of a nominee in the Companies MOA, who will undertake the entity after the expiry or incapacity of the former. Moreover, the document must contain the written consent of the nominee, which must also be filed with the Registrar during incorporation along with the MOA and AOA.
- Company Incorporation: Company incorporation can be done by submitting the Spice + form, MOA and AOA to Ministry of Corporate Affairs. Through spice form, we are submitting all the details of Authorized capital of shares, Paid-up capital, Shareholding pattern, details of directors, and shareholders. After verifying all the documents by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, We will get a Certificate of incorporation.
- PAN, TAN, PF, ESI, and GST: Once the Ministry of Corporate Affairs issues the company incorporation certificate, we will get Pan, Tan, PF, ESI, and GST.
How to get One Person Company Registration in Silk Board?
Are you looking to get One Person Company Registration in Silk Board? Then we will help you with this to get registered. We are top CA Consultants in Silk Board. Feel free to send your inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to contact: 7975187793 or visit https://www.consultry.in/.