OPC ROC Compliance AMC @ Rs. 749 per month
Leave your legalities to us and
focus more on your dream business
Share Certificate Book
Share Certificate Book
Get Quote Instantly in a Minute
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Fill the form!
Simply fill the given form to get started.
Call to discuss
Our legal expert will connect with you & prepare documents.
Accountry will give you timely Reminders
Why should you register your Company?
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company makes it genuine and increases the authenticity of your business.
- Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
- Attracts more customers
- Procures bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease.
- Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand
- You will also get Zero Balance Current Account – Powered by DBS Bank *
MANDATORY COMPLIANCES & PENALTY
(Applicable for all companies under companies act,2013)
|Compliance to be done||When is this compliance to be done?||Penalty for Non-compliance|
|1. Issue of Share Certificates||The company must issue the Share Certificates to its shareholders within 2 months of its Incorporation or new allotment|
|2. Statutory Registers||7 to 8 Mandatory Registers to be maintained and updated from time to time|
3. Annual ROC Filings
|4. Board Meeting Compliances (For OPC Companies with more than 1 Director)|
WHY START-UPS PREFER PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY AS A BUSINESS FORM?
The Private Ltd Company is one of the most preferred business legal forms by growing Indian start-ups. A private limited company can fulfill the requirement of raising funds from private investors easily; attract less tax and is a separate legal entity with perpetual succession which is restricted to other business types. Find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the ROC Compliances applicable for One Person Company?
Q. What are the 3 benefits of Startupwala AMC for OPC Companies?
Here it goes…
- OPCs have many compliance exemptions in comparison to Private limited companies. However, basic compliances as given in new companies Act is a must. Many OPC are unable to keep up with the filing due dates and end up paying heavy penalties.
We believe in strong follow-up and reminder system to ensure that your filings are done on time.
- Every Entrepreneur has to focus on the business and leave the legalities to able and trusted hands. Thousands of Startups have trusted Startupwala for their legal needs.
- There are lot of cost savings under AMC. Explained in the quote.
Q. What are the Savings under Startupwala OPC AMC Service?
Please fill the above form and get the detailed Saving sheet in a minute.
Q. What are ROC Compliance exemptions for OPC Company?
There are many privileges for a OPC in comparison to a Private Limited company, in terms of exemptions for single director OPC from maintenance of Minutes book, Statutory registers and Annual general meeting.
Q. What are the ROC filing requirements for One Person Company?
- Filing of Annual returns via Form MGT 7 & Form AOC 4
- Maintenance of Minutes book for multiple director OPCs
- Maintenance of Minutes book and Statutory registers
- Timely issue of Share certificates
- Yearly Disclosure of Interest by Directors
- ROC Filing for Event based compliances as given below
- Issue or new Allotment of Shares
- Change of name and Main objects of the Company
- Appointment & Resignation of Directors
- Transfer of Shares
- Appointment of MD or CEO
- Change in the Registered Office
- Change in the Authorized Capital/ Paid-up Capital
- Charge registration upon taking secured loan
- Drafting Resolutions for various meetings
- Changes in DIN
Q. When is a Board meeting to be held in case of a One Man Company?
In case of a single director OPC company Board of director meeting is exempted. However, in case of a OPCs having more than one director, board of directors meeting to be held as per provisions of the Companies Act 2013.
Q. Is Annual General meeting (AGM) applicable to OPC?
No, as there is a single shareholder in an OPC, there is no need of an AGM.