Private Limited Company – ROC Compliance AMC @ Rs. 999 per month
Leave your legalities to us and
focus more on your dream business
Share Certificate Book
Share Certificate Book
Get Quote Instantly in a Minute
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS
Fill the form!
Simply fill the given form to get started.
Call to discuss
Our Legal expert will connect with you & prepare documents.
We help you with timely Reminders & Documentation
Why should you register your Company?
Registering a company offers many benefits. A registered company makes it genuine and increases the authenticity of your business.
- Shields from personal liability and protects from other risks and losses.
- Attracts more customers
- Procures bank credits and good investment from reliable investors with ease.
- Offers liability protection to protect your company’s assets
- Greater capital contribution and greater stability
- Increases the potential to grow big and expand
- You will also get Zero Balance Current Account – Powered by DBS Bank *
MANDATORY COMPLIANCES & PENALTY
(Applicable for all companies under companies act, 2013)
|Compliance to be done||When is this compliance to be done?||Penalty for Non-compliance|
|1. Issue of Share Certificates||The company must issue the Share Certificates to its shareholders within 2 months of its Incorporation or new allotment|
|2. Statutory Registers||7 to 8 Mandatory Registers to be maintained and updated from time to time|
|3. Board Meeting Compliances|
|4. Annual General Meeting (AGM) Compliance|
Default in holding AGM:
Minutes Book Maintenance:
5. Annual ROC Filings
WHY START-UPS PREFER PRIVATE LIMITED COMPANY AS A BUSINESS FORM?
The Private Ltd Company is one of the most preferred business legal forms by growing Indian start-ups. A private limited company can fulfill the requirement of raising funds from private investors easily; attract less tax and is a separate legal entity with perpetual succession which is restricted to other business types. Find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is ROC Compliances?
Q. What are the ROC Compliances applicable for Private Limited Company?
- Filing of Annual returns via Form MGT 7 & Form AOC 4
- Complying with AGM documentation
- Maintenance of Minutes book and Statutory registers
- Timely issue of Share certificates
- Yearly Disclosure of Interest by Directors
- ROC Filing for Event based compliances as given below
- Issue or new Allotment of Shares
- Change of name andMain objects of the Company
- Appointment & Resignation of Directors
- Transfer of Shares
- Appointment of MD or CEO
- Change in the Registered Office
- Change in theAuthorized Capital/ Paid-up Capital
- Charge registration upon taking secured loan
- Drafting Resolutions for various meetings
- Changes in DIN
Q. What are the 3 benefits of AMC for Pvt. Ltd. Companies?
Here it goes
- Many Startup Companies are unable to keep up with the filing due dates and end up paying heavy penalties.
We believe in strong follow-up and reminder system to ensure that your filings are done on time.
- Every Entrepreneur has to focus on the business and leave the legalities to able and trusted hands. Thousands of Companies have trusted Startupwala for their legalities.
- There are lot of cost savings under AMC. Explained in the quote. Please fill above form and get the quote in a minute.
Q. What are the Savings under Startupwala ROC AMC Service?
Q. What is Annual ROC Return filing process?
Q. What is a Board meeting and its compliance?
Board meeting is a meeting of Board of directors of the company held for management of the Company. First Board Meeting to be held within 30 days of date of incorporation and every Private Limited Company must hold minimum of 4 Board of Directors meeting in a year i.e. 1 in every Quarter.
The general procedure is Issuing Notice and Agenda, Board meeting to be held, Maintenance of Attendance register and Minutes of the meeting.
Q. What is an Annual General meeting (AGM) and its compliance?
AGM is a meeting of Shareholders to be held every financial year to meet and decide upon the approval of Accounts, distribution of dividends, appointment or reappointment of directors and Auditors.
First AGMto be held within 9 months from thedate of closing first financial year. Subsequent AGM to be held within 6 monthsfrom the date of closing of the next financial year.